Purchase and distribution of football game tickets are handled by the Athletic Ticket Office. To order tickets, visit GoLeopardsTickets.com or call the ticket office at (610)-330-5471. Lafayette students admitted free with ID!
Family Weekend Parking:
Friday: Sullivan Road Parking Deck and visitor spaces
Please note: vehicles cannot be left overnight on Markle Deck Friday evening without a football game parking pass
Saturday: Any legal parking space on campus; Markle Parking Deck by parking pass only. For information, contact the Athletic Office at (610) 330-5471.
Sunday: Markle Parking Deck, Sullivan Parking Deck, and visitor spaces.
Additional Off-Campus Parking Locations:
Bushkill Commons Lot – located at 901 Bushkill Drive
Second Street Lot – next to Buck Hall 219 North Third Street
Third Street Lot – next to 248 Building 248 North Third Street
Public Safety Parking Information: https://publicsafety.lafayette.edu/parking/
Please park only in designated zones. Do not park in faculty residence spaces or the red fire zones. Tickets range up to $150. Violators will be towed at their own expense.
Although we had arranged for blocks of rooms reserved at two local hotels, they have already been reserved.
Please utilize this link for a list of local accommodations:
You may want to also explore online which hotels in nearby New Jersey might be available.
Interactive Campus Map: https://campusmap.lafayette.edu/
How to "Green" Your Family Weekend
Lafayette is committed to reducing our carbon footprint and creating a healthier future for all. Here are some tips to help make a positive impact during your time at Family Weekend!
Bring a reusable water bottle
There are plenty of water fountains and refill stations across Lafayette’s campus that are all filtered! Bring your own bottle to avoid unnecessary plastic waste. Or, buy one at the bookstore!
Skip the bag at the bookstore
If you plan on getting some goodies at the bookstore, consider skipping the plastic bag; carry your items, throw them in a purse, or better yet, wear them out of the store!
Opt for plant-rich meals around campus and Easton
Looking for a quick lunch on campus? Check out ECO cafe in the Rockwell Integrated Sciences Center. ECO stands for Environmentally Conscious Options and offers a variety of grab and go options for all dietary preferences. If you bought Tailgate tickets, you can choose from “Impossible” Cheesesteaks, salads, & fruits!
Join us for some Green Events during Family Weekend!
– Friday Sustainability S’mores and Tours at LaFarm at 5:30pm Grab the LCAT shuttle for Metzgar Fields and get dropped off at LaFarm to grill Sustainability S’mores, hot (fair trade) chocolate, hot (local) cider, and time for conversation around sustainability initiatives at Lafayette and tour the lovely LaFarm.
– Saturday Composting at the Tailgate 12 – 2:30pm
– Saturday Tabling at the Downtown Farmers Market 11am – 2pm Meet some of the Sustainability team, and receive a reusable canvas bag while supplies last!
– Lafayette has pledged a goal of Carbon Neutrality by 2035
– The balloons used during Family Weekend will be: latex (100% recyclable) and mylar (reused at other events)
– Lafayette owns a 3-acre working farm at the Metzgar Sports Complex that grows food for the local Easton community, on-campus farmers markets, and Lafayette Dining Halls: https://garden.lafayette.edu/
Learn more about Sustainability at Lafayette! https://sustainability.lafayette.edu/
ALLAN P. KIRBY SPORTS CENTER*
Friday: 6 a.m.–midnight
Saturday: 10 a.m.–midnight
Sunday: 10 a.m.–midnight
*Please note: For gym use, Families need to be signed in by their student, or
there is a guest pass you may request in advance via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by filling out the form here.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
Located on the bottom level of Farinon.
Friday: 8:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.–1 p.m.